You must enroll by January 31, 2018 as a returning 4-H family member.
New families may enroll until May 1, 2018. If you have new members joining your club encourage them to get signed up early so they don't miss the deadline. See link below to enroll.
New 4-H Fees
2017-2018 Enrollment starts October 2nd
4-H Club Days
This years Club Days are set for February 17th at the Northlawn Elementary School in Neodesha, Kansas
Citizenship in Action -
What is 4-H?
- 4-H is one of the world's largest youth organizations.
- 4-H is an out-of-school, volunteer led, educational program.
- 4-H is an informal educational program for all boys and girls 7 to 18 years of age.
- 4-H is learning by doing.
- 4-H is kids having fun and learning with their friends.
Wilson County 4-H Facts
There are currently 4 Active 4-H Community Clubs
- Busy Beavers 4-H Club
- High Prairie Pioneers 4-H Club
- Homebuilders 4-H Club
- Lucky Horseshoe 4-H Club
Wilson County currently has 80 4-H members enrolled for the 2016-17 year.
A typical Wilson County 4-H year consists of: Officer's Training, County Club Day, Judging Contests, County Camp, Favorite Food Show, Clothing Judging/Style Revue, County Fair and the Achievement Banquet. Many other activities are available at the area, state and national levels during the year as well.
I have attached Jeri Geren’s agricultural extension column. Please use as soon as possible.
Feel free to also use the attached picture.
Let me know if you have any questions.