Calendar of Events
21-Record Books,KS Award App.,Achievement plans, Key Awards are Due in Office
27-30 - Wilson County Old Iron Club Days
1- Deadline for State 4-H Council Application
5-7 - Kansas Junior Livestock Show
8 - State Dog Conference Registration Deadline
15 - Kansas Youth Leadership Forum & Volunteer Registration fees due
20-22 - State Dog Conference at Rock Springs 4-H Center
2018-2019 Enrollment starts October 1st
You must enroll by January 31, 2019 as a returning 4-H family member.
New families may enroll until May 1, 2019. If you have new members joining your club encourage them to get signed up early so they don't miss the deadline. See link below to enroll.
New 4-H Fees
What is 4-H?
- 4-H is one of the world's largest youth organizations.
- 4-H is an out-of-school, volunteer led, educational program.
- 4-H is an informal educational program for all boys and girls 7 to 18 years of age.
- 4-H is learning by doing.
- 4-H is kids having fun and learning with their friends.
Wilson County 4-H Facts
There are currently 4 Active 4-H Community Clubs
- Busy Beavers 4-H Club
- High Prairie Pioneers 4-H Club
- Homebuilders 4-H Club
- Lucky Horseshoe 4-H Club
A typical Wilson County 4-H year consists of: Officer's Training, County Club Day, Judging Contests, County Camp, Favorite Food Show, Clothing Judging/Style Revue, County Fair and the Achievement Banquet. Many other activities are available at the area, state and national levels during the year as well.