October 6, 2019
Calendar of Events
5 - State Fair projects due
7-14 - State Fair
26-29 - Old Iron Days
Pumpkin Growing ContestJoin us this year for a Pumpkin Growing Contest. Be on the lookout for more information coming soon. Seeds will be provided for all 4-H Members who wish to participate in the event. Contest rules can be found HERE.
2019-2020 Enrollment starts October 1st
New 4-H Fees
What is 4-H?
- 4-H is one of the world's largest youth organizations.
- 4-H is an out-of-school, volunteer led, educational program.
- 4-H is an informal educational program for all boys and girls 7 to 18 years of age.
- 4-H is learning by doing.
- 4-H is kids having fun and learning with their friends.
Wilson County 4-H Facts
There are currently 4 Active 4-H Community Clubs
- Busy Beavers 4-H Club
- High Prairie Pioneers 4-H Club
- Homebuilders 4-H Club
- Lucky Horseshoe 4-H Club
A typical Wilson County 4-H year consists of: Officer's Training, County Club Day, Judging Contests, County Camp, Favorite Food Show, Clothing Judging/Style Revue, County Fair and the Achievement Banquet. Many other activities are available at the area, state and national levels during the year as well.