Calendar of Events
23 Steer Tag Day
24 Livestock Club Meeting
27 YQCA Training
2 Regional Club Days
9 KS Jr. Swine Day
25 4-H Council Meeting
30 KS Jr. Goat Day
6 Wilson Co. Spring Beef Show
15 4-H Discovery Days Registration Due
2018-2019 Enrollment starts October 1st
You must enroll by January 31, 2019 as a returning 4-H family member.
New families may enroll until May 1, 2019. If you have new members joining your club encourage them to get signed up early so they don't miss the deadline. See link below to enroll.
4-H Club Days
February 16, 2019 Guidelines and Rules for 4-H Club Days and Regional Days
New 4-H Fees
What is 4-H?
- 4-H is one of the world's largest youth organizations.
- 4-H is an out-of-school, volunteer led, educational program.
- 4-H is an informal educational program for all boys and girls 7 to 18 years of age.
- 4-H is learning by doing.
- 4-H is kids having fun and learning with their friends.
Wilson County 4-H Facts
There are currently 4 Active 4-H Community Clubs
- Busy Beavers 4-H Club
- High Prairie Pioneers 4-H Club
- Homebuilders 4-H Club
- Lucky Horseshoe 4-H Club
A typical Wilson County 4-H year consists of: Officer's Training, County Club Day, Judging Contests, County Camp, Favorite Food Show, Clothing Judging/Style Revue, County Fair and the Achievement Banquet. Many other activities are available at the area, state and national levels during the year as well.